Germicidal Upper Air 180-Degree Sconce
The GUL S is a wall-mounted sconce designed for upper air germicidal irradiation. These sconces provide 180 degrees of 254nm UVC irradiation from low-wattage, ozone-free PLL lamps to reduce airborne pathogens. The electronic ballast is specifically matched to the lamps for optimal performance and lifetime. The GUL S is constructed of durable aluminum with a silver (standard), white or black powder coat finish. A pendant mount version is also available - the GUL P. The GUL S is part of the UVFocus product line of pathogen eradicating luminaires.
Note: UVFocus products are designed utilizing proven germicidal and antibacterial technology. UVC 254nm products work to deactivate most common viruses (as well as bacteria, molds and yeasts), and 405nm near-UV products are shown to substantially reduce bacterial presence. While these products can be considered disinfecting products, they should be used in conjunction with standard, proper disinfecting cleaning procedures to have the greatest impact for maintaining a clean environment. Successful UV disinfection requires a systems approach taking into account dose, optics and safety relevant to the specific application. Please consult with factory any questions or concerns. Please visit our UVFocus Safety page (link below) to learn more information.
For any inquiries about this product, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the inquiry form at the bottom of this page. You can also call us toll-free at 1-866-UVFOCUS.
- Applications: Suitable for most commercial and institutional wall mount applications: lobbies, offices, bathrooms, conference rooms, hotels, retail
- Finish Options: Silver (standard), white, black
- Warranty: 3 year limited system warranty (excludes lamps). Lamps covered under manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA, in our Henderson, NC facility, utilizing mostly domestic and some foreign components
- Caution: Do not ascend into the path of irradiation emitted from this product. Make sure unit is powered off before climbing ladders, stairs, etc., or in any other situation where you are above the mounting height of the unit. At 254nm, direct UVC irradiation is not safe for humans. Avoid looking directly at the light and take necessary precautions during installation and maintenance of this product. Lamps used in this product contain mercury. Each product ships with warning labels on the fixture and safety handling guides in the cartons. Please read and heed all safety instructions before using this product.
An AirFocus fan comes standard on the GUL S. Installed on the bottom of the unit, this fan helps maximize air flow into the eradication zone, allowing for a greater percentage of air and pathogens to be irradiated from the UVC.