LED Area Light
The AED is a versatile LED area light suitable for many exterior site lighting applications. It features high performance LED technology and a 3-pin photocell receptacle standard. The "LW" model features 6kV surge protection, while the "MD" model has 10kV surge protection. The housing is made of precision die cast aluminum with a chip and fade resistant textured polyester bronze powdercoat finish.
- Applications: Suitable for most exterior site lighting applications - parking lots, loading docks, roadways, sight lighting
- Lumen Output: 13,499 and 20,249 lumens
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 135
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: >70,000 hours
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Certifications: UL listed for wet locations, IP65
|Lumens||Watts||LPW||BUG Rating||CRI / Color Temp||Optic||Voltage||Warranty||Predicted L70 Lifetime|
|AED LW 4 UV 740||13,499||100||135||B3-U0-G3||70 CRI / 4000K||Type IV||120-277V||5 years||>70,000 hours|
|AED MD 4 UV 740||20,249||150||135||B3-U0-G3||70 CRI / 4000K||Type IV||120-277V||5 years||>70,000 hours|
|AED LW 4 UV 740||200W HPS|
|AED MD 4 UV 740||250W HPS / 400W MH|
The AED comes standard with adjustable slipfitter and tenor arm for square pole or wall mounting. The slipfitter fits 2 3/8" to 2 1/2" round tenons if included tenon arm is not needed.