LED Economy Flood Light
The PFxE is an efficient LED flood light suitable for exterior use. It comes in two sizes. The PF1E is a 20-watt luminaire producing 2,148 lumens. the PF2E is a 50-watt unit producing 5,006 lumens. The PFxE features wide beam flood distribution, providing even illumination over the target area. A premium version, with additional sizes and options, is available as the PFx (learn more about the PFx here).
- Applications: Suitable for most exterior floodlight applications
- Lumen Output: 2,148 lumens in the PF1E, 5,006 in the PF2E
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 108.5 (PF1E)
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: >50,000 hours
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Certifications: UL listed for wet locations. IP66-rated
Note: Table scrolls horizontally
|Lumens||Watts||LPW||Optic||CRI / Color Temp||Voltages Available||Warranty||Predicted L70 Lifetime|
|PF1E MD F UV 840||2,148||20||108.5||Forward||80 CRI / 4000K||120-277V||5 years||>50,000 hrs|
|PF2E HI F UV 840||5,006||50||100.9||Forward||80 CRI / 4000K||120-277V||5 years||>50,000 hrs|
|PF1E MD F UV 840||39W MH|
|PF2E HI F UV 840||100W MH|
The PFxE features a die cast aluminum housing with a chip and fade resistant textured polyester powdercoat finish and an integral heat sink. Each PFxE ships with a 1/2" NPS locking swivel knuckle.