4" LED Down Light
Compatible with most 4" housings, the DLE LED down light can be used with insulated, non-insulated and air-tight ceilings. Color temperature options range from 2700K to 4000K, and Triac dimming. The housing is constructed of white aluminum, with a polycarbonate lens. The E26 medium screw-base Edison connector allows for easy retrofit of incandescent housings. Integral torsion clips allow for toolless installation in most 4" recessed cans. The DLE 4 is available with frame-in kits for both remodeling and new construction.
- Applications: Suitable for most commercial, industrial and institutional applications - retail, hospitality, office, residential
- Lumen Output: 826 lm
- Max Lumens Per Watt: 113.2
- Predicted L70 Lifetime: 66,000 hours (reported)
- Warranty: 5 year limited system warranty
- Certifications: UL listed for wet locations; passes FCC part 15, Class B; Complies with EN61000-4-5, input transient protection (1.0kV)
|Size||Lumens||Watts||LPW||CRI / Color Temp||Voltages Available||Predicted L70 Lifetime|
|DLE 4 HI 12 WB 827||4" Housing||826||7.3||113.2||80 CRI / 2700K||120V||66,000 hours (reported)|
|DLE 4 HI 12 WB 830||4" Housing||826||7.3||113.2||80 CRI / 3000K||120V||66,000 hours (reported)|
|DLE 4 HI 12 WB 840||4" Housing||826||7.3||113.2||80 CRI / 4000K||120V||66,000 hours (reported)|
|DLE 4 HI 12 WB 827||75W PAR-16 inc. / 26W PL-T|
|DLE 4 HI 12 WB 830||75W PAR-16 inc. / 26W PL-T|
|DLE 4 HI 12 WB 840||75W PAR-16 inc. / 26W PL-T|
The DLE 4 is available with two types of frame-in kits. The 4ICNC is designed for new construction, while the 4ICRM is designed for remodel applications. Air tight construction in both kits provides reduced energy costs. See spec sheet for more details.